When registering and creating a personal account, the user provides specific data, namely they are classified as personal information. Information is submitted voluntarily and deliberately. When registering, the following information is requested:
- full name;
- email address for sending messages;
- other information that identifies the user, such as a mobile phone number.
The amount of information you determine yourself, that is, reveal only what you think is necessary. The site administration decoratex.biz undertakes not to disclose personal data, not to transfer it to third parties, including contact information. An exception may be only those cases that are provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Other users do not even see the email address; it is used solely for informational purposes - from decoratex.biz to a specific user.
Technical Information Collection Results
The collection of information of a technical nature is carried out by the software when the user visits the site. The following data is archived:
- IP address of the device from which you are logged in, or a proxy server;
- date and time of entering the decoratex.biz zone;
- Domain name;
- address of the website from which the transition to the decoratex.biz website was made.
Archiving is done in a typical server log. This information is used for internal statistical calculations of attendance and audience retention. The results serve as the basis for optimizing the operation of the resource and its further development.
Switching from decoratex.biz website to third-party resources
Like all other sites, decoratex.biz place links to other resources on their pages. If you intend to follow them, carefully read their principles of confidentiality, since we are not responsible for them.
Every Internet user should know and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- It is strongly discouraged to transfer passwords via e-mail and other means of quick message delivery;
- the same information should not be shared with third parties;
- the password must be complex and consist of different characters: large and small Latin letters and numbers;
- if you suspect that the password is known to third parties, it must be changed immediately;
- It is recommended that you do not select the Remember Password check box on a computer that is publicly available.