Baby wall with a bed
The children's room is a room that usually performs several functions: the child spends the day in it, playing or doing lessons, and also rests from the hustle and bustle. Therefore, the interior of the room for children should be carefully considered. It is best to define different areas indoors, separating places for games, activities, as well as for rest and sleep.
Given the fact that modern apartments can not boast of huge space, the lack of extra meters is especially felt in the children's room. In order for this room not to be overloaded with furniture, the headset must be functional and use the space occupied.
Most of all, the requirements of functionality and space optimization meet children's walls with a bed. They will ideally fit into the diverse style of the child's room and will surely appeal to both boys and girls of different ages.
Features and benefits
Baby walls with a bed are very popular among parents and children. Such furniture was widely adopted due to the solution of a number of problems:
- The ability to change the interior over time, having made redevelopment. If after some time you decide to make a rearrangement in the nursery, you can easily do this by moving the modules, or by purchasing the missing piece of furniture.
- All components of the bedroom set are performed in a single size, so that you can easily rearrange or combine its elements in the sequence that best fits your room.
- Furniture walls with a bed for children are quite compact, they allow you to effectively use the limited space.
- These bedroom sets are perfect for a children's room in which 2 or 3 children live, creating a separate zone for each and separating personal space.
- Most often, settling down along one wall, children's walls with a bed leave enough free space for games.
Manufacturers have developed a large variety of options for modular walls with a bed for a child's room.
Depending on the design, furniture sets are distinguished in 3 types:
- Direct view - installed anywhere along the wall, occupying most of it. Very often, these headsets are equipped with pull-out beds. When assembled, the sleeping place is hidden in a wardrobe or bedside table, without disturbing the integrity of the modular wall. At bedtime, the bed reclines or extends, forming a convenient and comfortable place to rest and sleep.
- Angular models, in appearance resembling the letter "G". In this model of a children's wall, at the intersection of adjacent walls, there are modules consisting of a spacious wardrobe, a table, a crib and a ladder (if a model with two beds is used). A distinctive feature of the corner wall with a bed is a large capacity and compactness. In addition to the bed, the modular walls also have a table, cabinets and open shelves.
- Children's walls are similar to the letter "P". They can also include angular modules located on both sides. A place to sleep may be:
- in a parallel or perpendicular plane from the wall;
- side or middle;
- in the lower or upper tier.
If there are two children living in the room - the best option is to purchase a bunk bed. Such models not only save space, furniture with two beds, which are located one above the other, also provide the functionality of the room.Such models of beds can be equipped with drawers for clothes and things.
Unusual option for small children's rooms will be models:
- With a folding bed, the bed most often hides in a closet: during the day, the bed becomes part of the cabinet furniture, and at night it is an ideal place to rest for a child.
- With a pull out bed - the bed is often located under the podium. When the bed is folded, the podium is used either as a place for active games, or as a work area where the child does homework.
The loft bed will be the best option for an active child. A bed in such a model is equipped at the top, under it there are lockers and a table. Manufacturers complement such beds with a Swedish wall for children, which includes: a horizontal bar, rope ladder, rope, rings.
When purchasing baby walls with a bed for newborns, pay attention to the mechanism for lowering the front wall. There are models in which you must first press the button or remove the lock with one and then from the second side and only then lower the front wall. In any case, the mechanism for lowering the front wall must be reliable so that the grown-up child, accidentally pressing this mechanism, will not fall out of the crib.
How to choose
Choosing a wall with a bed in the nursery, follow some rules:
- The child will enjoy a bright model that can lift your spirits. The furniture can be decorated with colorful drawings or characters of your favorite cartoons. The only thing, be prepared for the fact that the grown-up child may soon change tastes, and he wants to change the bed for something not so catchy in appearance.
- Note that the wall for the student must be equipped with a desk at which he will be able to do his homework or additionally study. The chair and the table should not be very high or low, your child should be comfortable to do. Therefore, it is better to opt for adjustable models that can be changed depending on the height of the child.
- The wall should be with a closet or several small modules so that the child understands where to put clothes and things, and where to put toys and books.
- All drawers must be functional and roomy at the same time, using the space allocated to them as efficiently as possible.
- It is better if the mattress for the bed is orthopedic, this will allow the spine of the child to take the correct position in a dream.
- Furniture in the room for children should be made of quality material, without unpleasant smell.
- When choosing a wall with a bed in the nursery, consider the interior of the room. It should not stand out, but become a logical conclusion to the design of the room.
- Children's wall should be safe: the boxes should not completely leave, falling on the floor, and have a built-in protective mechanism. It is better to give preference to furniture without sharp angles, which the child may accidentally get hurt about.
- The length of the bed should be suitable for the child in age or, if necessary, lengthen.
You can choose a headset for the children's room, which, if necessary, can be repainted in a different color. Thus, you will save money on the acquisition of new furniture, as well as be able to update the wall if the design or interior of the room changes.
Pay attention to the quality of the purchased baby wall with a bed, because the safety of your child depends on it. It will be useful to check the certificate of product quality.
Interesting solutions in interior design
If you make out a nursery for a young lady, then you should opt for delicate shades of pink, white, cream, beige.Tenderness and romance of the interior will add a variety of patterns of butterflies and flowers or decor, made in the style of fairies and princesses.
Girls will enjoy a large variety of shelves, drawers, cabinets, where they can arrange trinkets and souvenirs. You can not do without the built-in mirror so that the young princess can appreciate her image, going to school or kindergarten.
Boys are more restrained natures than girls. Therefore, their children's room should be made in the appropriate style. Walls with cots are made in a simple style, for example, on a marine or football theme. The young gentleman will like the room decorated with the use of elements of machines, animals, technology or space.
Review of the best models
Stopping your choice on the children's walls with a bed, focus on the sex of your child. The tastes of boys and girls are very different, so the children's room must be equipped with this difference.
The most popular model of a children's wall with a bed for boys is Navigator, and for girls Alice. Let's take a closer look at these models.
Modular furniture for the children's room "Navigator" has received a large number of positive reviews. Positive reviews of the Navigator testify not only about the functionality of the children's wall, but also about the compliance with fashionable and stylish trends.
- The children's wall with a bed is made in a nautical style, ideal for boys of different ages, creating in the room the spirit of adventurism, which leads to the development of imagination and imagination, increases curiosity and creative potential.
- Furniture made of natural material, extraordinary accessories are covered with special ecological paint of bronze color.
- The universal dark color of the furniture will harmoniously look in a different interior, perfectly combining with various colors of curtains and wall covering.
- Children's wall with a bed "Navigator" has no sharp protruding corners, they are all rounded. Therefore, your baby will be completely safe, and you can not worry that he can inadvertently get hurt by a sharp corner of the furniture.
- The bed also differs in functionality, incorporates two sliding capacious boxes where the bed linen and other things perfectly will be located.
Girls of different ages will like the children's wall with a bed "Alice", made in the style of Provence.
Distinctive characteristics of children's furniture "Alice":
- Light shades are used: white, cream, pink color.
- Furniture, decorated with patterns in the form of flowers and butterflies, creates an atmosphere of tenderness and youth.
- Crowns and cornices are used as decorative parts. Without overloading the interior of the children's room, they create the ideal room for a little princess.
- Golden handles perfectly complement the furniture for the children's room, adding comfort and warmth to it.
Children's room, equipped with a wall with a bed "Alice", like your little princess or young lady. In a room equipped with such a headset, your child will be happy to spend time not only during sleep, but also actively playing or doing homework.
When choosing a set for a child's room, consult with your child. It is better if you come to a compromise by purchasing a children's wall with a bed. In this case, you will be able to purchase functional, safe and high-quality furniture, which at the same time will be pleasant to your baby and will not hit hard on the family budget.