Cabinet for dishes in the kitchen
Choosing a cabinet for dishes - a very important detail in the arrangement of the kitchen area. The kitchen cabinet is not only a container for all kinds of utensils, but also one of the main interior accents. Therefore, his choice should be approached with skill.
For a more correct and complete choice, it is simply necessary to study the classification of cabinets for storage of kitchen utensils. If you don’t know what to choose from, how can you find out that this particular locker is what you need?
This option has a relatively small size, so it fits well into a small kitchen area. A standard kitchen set for three or four people can fit into a small wall kitchen cabinet. To keep fragile dishes safe, mounted models will be equipped with special metal holders.
It looks very nice dishware cabinet with transparent doors made of glass or plastic.
This type of cabinet can be made in the form of a hinged or floor module. Both options are remarkable in that they occupy a minimum of kitchen space, with maximum functionality.
Corner wardrobe due to its originality becomes a stylish decoration of the kitchen. It is usually installed in the kitchen-dining room, or in the kitchen-living room. Especially beautiful is the high corner cabinet, which is combined in style with the rest of the furniture. In this cabinet you can put all the available dishes.
This version of the container is somewhat outdated. Previously, buffets were decorated with almost all kitchens. This was due rather to the fact that there was no more convenient alternative at that time.
The buffet has a rather attractive and original appearance, but its dimensions leave much to be desired. Therefore, the "grandmother's" closet in the standard kitchen is difficult to place. Lunch buffet - kitchen-living rooms and large dining rooms.
In addition to dimensions, the buffet has a number of "inconveniences":
- High price.Massive original cabinets are made only from natural wood.
- Custom view. Due to its interesting size: low but wide, the buffet does not fit into any modern interior. The buffet should be independent and separate from the headset part of the kitchen, so it is often purchased for kitchen design in the style of country, Provence, etc.
The modern model of the buffet, which has everything you need: grates for drying dishes, shelves, cabinets and drawers.
A showcase is the same cupboard that has the main difference in the form of a large amount of clear glass. This model is very convenient, as it contains a lot of very different dishes and is very beautiful.
Storefronts can be as small: set at the top or on the floor, and full-size: stretch from floor to ceiling. Stylish models are an excellent decoration of the kitchen-dining room. Many designers make absolutely glass display cases, which is not very convenient in home use, but has a very original look.
How to equip the cabinet from the inside
Regardless of the type of cabinet purchased, you can equip it as soon as it pleases.The main thing that the dishes in it was safe.
A shelf in the closet is, of course, convenient, but unsafe. The probability of dropping and breaking a plate is always there and it does not matter if there are children in the apartment or not. There are several options for fixing dishes in the kitchen cupboard.
- Railing systems. Used both inside and outside the cabinet. Their device is very simple - metal tubes and hooks, on which you can fix both plates and circles (Fig. 5). Such a storage system is convenient not only in terms of operation, it is also easy to remove and wash. Suitable for modern stylish cuisine.
- Dryer. This element should be in the cupboard of each hostess. With the help of the dryer, you can easily dry the most different dishes, and if necessary you can keep it permanently, for example, plates.
- Metal grids and plastic trays. These details are necessary in each kitchen for storing small parts: spoons, knives, forks, etc.
- Special rubber mats, on which dishes are placed directly. They do not slip, and the dishes on them is very stable.
It is impossible to make the right choice if you are guided by only one appearance.It is necessary to carefully study your favorite model before purchase:
- Inspect the shelves, touch and try to move, if they are a little loose, then you should think about what will happen to them during the load.
- Pull-out drawers should run smoothly and silently.
- A floor-mounted cupboard should have adjustable legs. Otherwise, it may squint a little, since the floors in the apartments are not always perfectly level.
- Hardware durability should be at the height, beware of cabinets with plastic parts - their service life is too small.
- The material of the entire product. If you have a cramped kitchen, small children, or often numerous guests, then glass display cases are not your option.
The basic rule - you need to choose a quality model of durable materials with precise assembly. Appearance should be in second place, as you can decorate the cabinet for dishes by yourself using original lighting or paints.
Absolutely any cupboard attracts attention, so it is important to choose the right model. Usually such cabinets are purchased separately, since kitchen sets do not provide for such a design.A couple of shelves and a few drawers - do not count. The real owner of them is always small, and the dishes - a lot.
The design of kitchen cabinets in furniture stores is very different, so choosing the model you need is not particularly difficult:
- The cupboard for dishes in a classic interior should be made of natural wood. As an ornament, artful carving or translucent glass can be used.
- Modern This style implies the presence of furniture made of metal and plastic. Therefore, a dishwasher can be partially made of plastic materials, and metal can be lattices or dryers.
- In the "country" or "Provence" is easy to enter the old or modern cupboards, cupboards of various types. They can be either completely wooden or decorated with transparent or stained glass.
- Brutal styles in the design of the kitchen, such as "loft" or "urban" are distinguished by cold metal furniture. Therefore, in order to install a cupboard in the kitchen in this style, you will have to contact the designers, since in a regular furniture store it is almost impossible to find something suitable.Despite the high cost of designer metal kitchen cabinet, many choose such models due to the interesting design and high reliability of the design.
Choose a cupboard with your heart, and it will please both you and your guests.
How to install a cabinet for dishes? This question can be answered easily, since the answer usually depends on the dimensions of the rooms. It is very convenient to have a kitchen cupboard in the corner, so much more space will remain. Not less convenient option - to put a wardrobe in the immediate vicinity of the dining table. In this case, access to clean dishes, when setting the table for guests, will be the most practical and fast.
If there is a sufficiently large space, the cupboard can serve as a kind of partition that separates the space between the cooking zone and the place where food is eaten.
Often, cupboards have large dimensions. To hide this flaw as much as possible, you can provide a similar design with mirrors and lights. You can install such a cabinet along a wide wall. Internal mirrors will reflect the space, and it will visually increase at times.
Do not particularly dwell on the color scheme of the cupboard. Its main goal is to keep the dishes clean, so it is better to choose neutral colors or translucent glasses. If there are enough transparent parts in the cabinet, then the dishes themselves, which are in it, will decorate the structure.
Bright colors are the lot of the kitchen set, so you shouldn’t pick up the cupboard to match it. Maximum - door handles in the tone of the main furniture. The main thing in a kitchen cupboard is content.
To keep the dishwasher in its original state is quite simple.
To do this, just follow the simple rules:
- Wipe the inner and outer surfaces with a damp soft cloth (microfiber, flannel).
- Use detergents is necessary only when urgently needed.
- After washing the surface, always wipe dry, leaving no drop of liquid.
- Wipe glass and ceramic panels with special products only. Before use, be sure to read the instructions.
- It is only necessary to remove contamination from the wooden shelves in the direction of the wood pattern in order to avoid the accumulation of dirt in the pores of the wood.
- It is necessary to fill the cabinet with dishes correctly.Do not overload the shelves and grilles. The maximum that one regiment can withstand is 10 kg. For greater security, do not closely approach this limit.
- Furniture fittings should be lubricated as often as possible so that it does not creak and wear out prematurely.
- From time to time you need to tighten the mount.
Any detail and furniture needs timely care, its service life directly depends on it. Do not forget this, and a kitchen cupboard will serve you for many years in its original form.
A separate cupboard for dishes is comfort and beauty in one package. This design has two important functions: it keeps the dishes safe and clean and decorates the kitchen space with its appearance. Therefore, to select such furniture should be carefully, weighing all the pros and cons. Act wisely, and your cupboard fits perfectly into the kitchen interior.