Kitchen table sizes
The table is an integral part of the modern kitchen interior, allowing to make it much more practical and comfortable. Today on the market you can find quite a few types of similar structures, which differ in both form and design. This allows you to select tables for almost any style of room, creating harmony with the rest of the furniture.
Types of materials
The tables on the production are made from a variety of materials, among which the most popular are products from:
- tree. This material differs not only high durability, but also fine design characteristics. Wooden tables in the interior can be combined with any furniture. An alternative option for this product is wood imitation with veneer. These models belong to the budget options, as they need constant care and are very sensitive to the effects of moisture.One of the important characteristics of wooden tables is their very simple restoration procedure.
- metal. These types of tables are highly practical, so they are often installed in restaurants or cafes. It should be noted that the design of these structures can be quite beautiful, which allows them to be used as a decorative element of the kitchen.
- glass. Such products are a frame made of metal, wood or another similar material with a tempered glass top. This material is perfectly combined with a modern interior, and also maintains significant loads, which makes it quite practical.
- a rock. Such structures are quite rare, as they require a reliable foundation. But at the same time, stone tables are notable for very good quality and unique appearance.
We are determined with the size of the tables
Such products are released to the market with standard specifications. But at the same time, the variety of table sizes is quite wide, which allows them to be selected for any kitchen. Among all this variety of designs, we can distinguish several standard technical characteristics for each of the types of surfaces:
- Square tables.They are made according to a special standard that regulates several sizes of table tops. So the most common are designs, the length of which reaches 70, 80, 90 and 100 cm. These types of tables are perfect for the kitchen, as they take up little space and are quite practical.
- Rectangular. Dimensions of tables with this form of table top can vary in several ranges. So a standard width is considered to be a construction with a side from 80 to 110 cm, and the classic length in such systems varies from 110 to 240 cm. Rectangular stylish tables are one of the most common and are used in many interiors. Such products are quite simple, which allows you to build them yourself.
- Round. These types of tables have a unique appearance and are used mainly not only as dining, but also as a decorative element in many offices. The dimensions of such structures vary widely. So one of the smallest table is a product with a diameter of 75 cm. But there are products that have this value in excess of 150 cm. At such a table you can already put about 8 people.
- Oval tables also have different dimensions, which can vary in the same ranges as the previous type. At the same time they are characterized by an elongated shape.
Please note that the height of the kitchen set depends on the person's height. Often, these parameters vary in the range of 100 cm, but they are adjustable. It all depends on the manufacturer and the desire of the buyer.
How to choose
There are many criteria by which you can choose the best option for this type of furniture. One of the most important is practicality and suitable size, allowing you to place the product in the kitchen.
Pay attention to what material the table is made of, and what accessories were used to make it. Consider that today designers provide a lot of ideas for a small kitchen, allowing to combine practicality and simplicity.
One of the most important criteria is also the direct design of the table, which can be different. It is very important to consider several options for chairs that will complement the main product. These designs can be made from the same material as the table itself,so have a great design.