Sliding wardrobe from the massif of a tree
Properly selected furniture will make any dwelling more comfortable and cozy. One of the most popular elements of the interior is called the wardrobe. It is he who helps to clean up the room, properly organize the storage of clothes and other wardrobe items. The design of the cabinet must match the style in which the room is decorated. The unity of the interior and selected furniture makes the living space cozy, comfortable and harmonious.
What is the closet for? What is the peculiarity of this element of the interior? Why today became very popular wardrobes? The question of choosing a practical, reliable, stylish and modern cabinet is simple, if you approach it deliberately and carefully.
Features and benefits
The sliding wardrobe is an irreplaceable piece of interior for every house or apartment. In order for the furniture to serve for a long time and not deteriorate, the best solution would be to choose a wardrobe from solid wood.Of course, a wardrobe made of natural wood can not be called a cheap pleasure. However, this is exactly the option when it is more profitable to buy furniture from solid wood, despite the high cost, rather than to give preference to an inexpensive option that is not distinguished by high practicality and reliability.
Key advantages of the sliding wardrobe made of the massif of a tree:
- Environmental friendliness and safety. Natural wood is considered a highly environmentally friendly natural material, as it does not contain any toxic and unsafe elements for human health.
- Practicality, reliability, high wear resistance. Resistance to various external factors. Natural wood is characterized by high hygroscopicity, respectively, it is more resistant to moisture and less susceptible to rotting. Solid wood furniture will preserve the natural look for decades.
- Aesthetic appearance. Wood furniture has a beautiful natural color and a unique picture of a log house. When making to order or buying a finished product, the client is provided with a wide choice of textures.
- The naturalness of the natural material: smell, texture, colors, etc.
- Solidity and elegance of wood in the elements of furniture.
- The possibility of restoration work if necessary.
- Energy solid wood. It is no secret that wood has its own energy, therefore products made from natural materials are more suitable for arranging residential premises, they fill the dwelling with special energy and atmosphere.
- Functionality. Masters engaged in the manufacture of modern wardrobes, offer the attention of customers and customers a huge range of internal content.
- Ergonomic and optimal use of free space in the room due to the wide choice of model range of wardrobes.
- A variety of styles: classic, traditional, European, modern, minimalism, high-tech, neoclassic, country or country style and others.
Varieties of material
Natural wood is the most suitable material for making furniture. The use of modern technologies and techniques in the production allows the maximum preservation of the natural qualities of wood, which ensure durability of finished products,make them stronger, reliable, practical and resistant to various external factors.
Wooden furniture is quite heavy and durable. In addition to the original texture, natural color and stylish design, solid wood furniture has a special flavor. For many years of production, furniture companies have skillfully distinguished several types of trees, which are considered the most optimal options for work and further exploitation. These are oak, beech, pine, walnut, alder, ash, cherry, acacia and others.
Today, the fashion trend will be the use of natural veneer (wood with a thickness of about 0.1-1 cm), with which you can decorate the surface of the product in an original way. For example, recently among aged or bleached furniture is in demand among buyers.
The tree has its own energy. Oddly enough, but scientific studies have shown that some tree species have a beneficial effect on the psycho-emotional state of a person. Oak charges with its strength and energy, and also has a positive effect on the work of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. Beech, in turn, inspires and gives inner strength to the implementation of any plans, thoughts and desires. But pine is a natural antidepressant.It takes a bad mood and negative thoughts, instead increases the vitality of the human body and strengthens the immune system.
Unlike furniture, which are made of chipboard and may have facades of different colors, wardrobes of solid wood are not so rich in the choice of colors. The color of the furniture will depend on a number of criteria: the species and age of the tree, the longitudinal or transverse frame, the original pattern of the wood texture, the degree of processing, the type of shade of the protective coating layer and others.
Dark furniture is better suited for offices, classrooms and common rooms in private houses and apartments. For children's interior design designers recommend to look at the most natural shades. Light wood is used to make furniture that is predominantly installed in bedrooms or rest rooms.
The most expensive and elite will be a wardrobe made of mahogany, which emphasizes the exquisite taste and status of the family in society.
Types of designs
The sliding wardrobe is an unchanged and demanded piece of furniture in every home. Due to the high consumer interest, furniture manufacturing companies have significantly expanded their capabilities and today offer a large range of modern cabinets to the attention of buyers.
Sliding wardrobe and its versions:
- Wardrobe or wardrobe - a versatile type of wardrobe, where you can traditionally place different types of clothing, ranging from casual to warm seasonal clothes.
- Children's wardrobe - the name says that this piece of furniture is used in the child's room. Characteristic features: many shelves in the lower part of the cabinet, interesting facades with the use of sandblasted drawings or prints on children's themes.
- Bookcase wardrobe. Despite the abundance of various mobile gadgets, in modern society there are still a lot of book lovers who like to read ordinary books.
- A display cabinet is most often intended for a living room or a rest room. Here you can store all the things that are somehow memorable or dear to the heart.
- Corner wardrobe is suitable for small apartments, as it helps to efficiently use the free space in the room.
- Built-in wardrobes are compact and spacious. Built-in furniture of white or milky color visually expands the living space.
How to choose
Being engaged in arrangement of the house or apartment, the choice of clothes will be one of the most powerful and important questions. It would be perfect to acquire such a model that would combine practicality, durability, reliability, durability, stylish design, modernity or tradition in appearance, functionality, but organically fit into the interior of the room without taking up a lot of free space.
Criteria for choosing a wardrobe:
- cabinet body (of which wood species are made, colors and textures, parameters, compliance with the location and purpose);
- door mounting mechanism (metal frame or monorail), type of profile (aluminum or steel) and type of castors for the suspension system (all-metal, all-plastic or plastic with teflon coating);
- design and exterior design (fully wooden, threaded, mirrored or satin doors, sandblasted doors or photo printing on the mirror surface and other models);
- functionality and internal content (horizontal shelves, organizers for small things, internal drawers with a lid and lock, a crossbar with hangers, a special recess for the TV, etc.).
Interesting solutions in interior design
To properly organize the order of storage in the house, you need a wardrobe. The ideal solution could be a wardrobe. However, you always want something interesting and original, including in the arrangement of the interior. Stylists engaged in the design of residential premises offer a variety of different options, among which stand out a bookcase, a showcase, a radius wardrobe, furniture in a rustic or country style, exquisite specimens from expensive arrays of wood, irregular shape models and others.