A full-wall wardrobe allows you to use the space efficiently: put a similar structure in the living room, bedroom, hallway, or nursery, and you get a functional storage solution. The facades of the closet from floor to ceiling allow you to create an excellent interior solution; the door opening and closing system does not require additional space (for example, as hinged doors require it).
Benefits and features
- Almost all models of wardrobes in the entire wall are custom-made, taking into account the measurements and layout of the room; This allows you to create an original and practical design in a particular room;
- Individual layout of the internal filling of the cabinet allows you to rationalize the storage space: create more open shelves for clothes or shoeboxes - for the location of shoes; make a separate niche for household supplies or a wide drawer for jewelry and belts.
- The exterior design of the cabinet will allow to introduce a variety into the room interior; the design of the facades is so diverse: you can use this to create an original atmosphere.
- The sliding wardrobe is primarily a storage space for clothes, shoes, household accessories and other household goods. Built along the whole wall, the wardrobe is a spacious niche, and the facades hide a variety of things inside. The location in the living room allows you to remove the load from the bedroom in the event that the first room is more quadrature of the latter; otherwise the installation of the installation in the living room will become inappropriate.
- The various forms of the wardrobe allow you to create a real furniture composition in the living room - for a spacious room, choose an L-shaped wardrobe and diversify it with an original pattern or textured finish, combining with mirrors or a glossy surface.
- Mirrors on the façade of the wardrobe in the entire wall and to the ceiling visually expand the space; wooden texture will make an eco-friendly and stylish element of the interior (especially bamboo or rattan); the glossy glass surface will give the interior a modern look, and the metal will be an ideal ally in the implementation of an atypical design idea.
- More economical to get a spacious wardrobe, rather than to buy stationary lockers; The fact is that in the manufacture of wardrobes fewer consumables are used than with the full-size traditional counterpart; the walls of your house, the ceiling and the floor act as a wardrobe frame - there is no need to use additional materials.
- Simplicity of installation - one of the features of the wardrobe, which should be given into the hands of professionals. Proper installation design ensures the safety and completeness of the use of future space.
A characteristic feature of the closet compartment in the entire wall is that it is installed “for centuries”, that is, if you wish to move such a closet will not succeed. Another important feature is that when installing cabinet elements, it is worth taking care of the strength of the walls and their correct geometry: the walls must be smooth so that the construction keeps them confidently - this will act as a guarantor of security and a profitable financial investment.
- Mirrors, as a traditional material for cladding facades wardrobe.Mirrors allow you to visually expand the space due to its reflection; mirrors are needed by each family member for gathering or admiring. Caring for mirrors in the closet is easier than we can imagine: take care of them, like traditional interior items and wipe them extra as needed.
If you want to create a more original interior thanks to the wardrobe, use mirrors in the center of the cabinet, and fill the upper and lower parts with another material - wood, plastic panel, stained-glass window or glass. Sand blasting on mirrors allows you to bring a “zest” to the interior of the wardrobe, and often thanks to a special technology, a pattern or an ornament, natural motifs are depicted on the mirror.
- Tree: solid wood is rarely used for the manufacture of facades wardrobes, because it is heavy and expensive; often they prefer panels made of MDF or chipboard - less expensive and long-serving elements. A variety of colors and textures allows you to choose the material based on the wishes of the client, so that the wardrobe is combined with the general interior and is a continuation of it.
- Glass surfaces on the facades - A great solution for modern interiors, where gloss adds elegance and harmony. Such surfaces are more demanding in the care, but they look amazing on the facades of sliding structures.
Frosted glass is the most restrained version of the facade design; Add external lighting of the cabinet - you get a modern and practical image for the living room or bedroom.
- Stained glass window - picturesque panels for the front of the closet; Often these elements are created manually and are not cheap. The stained-glass window will be able to transform a classical interior and will be ideally suited for addition of modern space; This element of decor and filling the facade of the closet, allows the interior to look expensive.
- Facades with photo printing - an excellent way to give a certain character to the interior: depict the sunset on the closet of the closet and you will get a romantic and languid atmosphere, the sea breeze will give a charge of cheerfulness every time you enter the room.
- Unusual materials for the closets of the wardrobe - leather, rattan, bamboo. Each of them is environmentally friendly and original, which will be a good material for creating an author's interior.It should be noted that each of them is rather expensive, and for a laconic interior it is worth choosing the right furniture - high-quality and elegant. The use of leather in the finishing of a wardrobe compartment does not oblige to cover it with a floor-to-ceiling construction: combine the skin with natural wood and stick to the natural colors.
Wardrobe in the living room
If the living room is spacious, this can be considered the reason for installing the closet in the entire wall: it will give originality to your interior and allow you to store the necessary or rarely used items in one place behind a closed door.
When installing a wardrobe in the living room, special attention should be paid to the design of its facades: diversify them with mirrors, if the room is not very spacious, give preference to bamboo, glossy glass or matte counterpart to give a modern design, and for classics choose solid wood. space is chic.
The wardrobe in the interior of a modern living room may not stand out at all, as a piece of furniture, but resemble an original wall, as in the photo. A full-wall wardrobe is barely noticeable in this interior; rather, it complements the stylish and minimalistic design of the space.
Built-in closet can be a bright accent of the interior: choose fashionable colors and geometry to create facades; To make the living room more concise, add discreet elements - open shelves along with an unusual closet-navel.
Bookcase wardrobe is ideal for the living room, where it is important to provide an opportunity for a good rest. Combine closed facades with open shelves - this will create an unobtrusive design of the cabinet and, at the same time, its visible image.
The mirror can play the role of a functional and decorative at the same time, if you make it darkened; This closet will fit into the hall - a room where guests and the whole family usually gather.